}

Fun Cooking

With from permission from our professional newscast, members of SMMtv Channel can now proudly present an old project made with the supervision of last year's English teacher. 

All respects to a great job and film!


  • Q Its been a year since you made your chocolate cake, do you think you could make a better one now?
  • D: Yes definitely, we just need a lot more chocolate.
  • L: I agree, the bigger the better.
  • Whats one noticable change you can see in yourself since then?
  • D: My height, and my english vocabulary has improved a lot
  • L: My potato face.
  • Q: Can you make me a chocolate cake? It looked really nice!
  • D: Sure, make in two weeks
  • L: Maybe.
  • Q: How much exactly did Dario's mother contribute?
  • D: She helped a lot with shooting and editing the video for us.
  • L: ..And also a lot with the cooking and cleaning behind the scenes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

So? what do you think about this project?